Serves: 4 -6
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
4 x sweet potatoes cut into wedges
Tbs chilli powder
Tbs dried thyme
Tbs sea salt
Topping – 6 x chopped sp onions
1 sliced red onion
400g tin sweetcorn, drained
250g cubed smoked tofu
75g black beans (drained and rinsed)
Sauce – 200ml yellow mustard
100ml cider vinegar
100g brown sugar
Tsp garlic powder
30ml hot sauce
3 avos, crushed with juice n zest of 2 limes
100g vegan mayo mixed with juice 1 lime
- Toss 4 x sweet potatoes cut into wedges in 1tbs maple, 100ml oil, 1tbs chilli powder, 1tbs dried thyme and 1tbs sea salt. Lay on a lined roasting tin and roast at 200c for approximately 30-45 minutes until soft and charred.
- Fry 6 x chopped spring onions, 1 sliced red onion and 400g tin sweetcorn, drained for 5 minutes over high heat.
- Add 250g cubed smoked tofu and 1 tin of drained black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Blend together 200ml yellow mustard, 100ml maple, 100ml cider vinegar, 100g brown sugar, 1tsp garlic powder and 30ml hot sauce. Then add this to the pan, cook for 4 minutes.
- Spoon on top 3 avocados, crushed with the juice and zest of 2 limes and some chopped coriander. And spoon on 100g vegan mayo mixed with juice 1 lime and some sliced jalapenos and probably more hot sauce!