Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
50ml olive oil
2 cloves garlic
Tsp lightly crushed fennel and coriander seeds
100g sliced, pitted good quality olives, green and black
12 sliced sun dried tomatoes
4 x pollock fillets, trimmed
Zest and juice 2 limes
1 tbsp Chopped dill
Mash – 400g mashed potatoes
- Heat 150g butter and 50ml olive oil until the butter begins to sizzle.
- Add 2 cloves garlic, 1tsp lightly crushed fennel and coriander seeds, cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add 100g sliced, pitted good quality olives, green and black, 12 sliced sun dried tomatoes, and 12 pecan nuts.
- Season 4 x trimmed pollack fillets, add to the pan in a single layer. Spoon over some butter.
- Then cook at 180c for 12 minutes, basting half way through.
- Add the zest and juice of 2 limes when cooked.
- For the mash – beat 125g butter into 400g hot mashed potato, then fold in 1tbs capers and 1tbs dill.
- Serve with the fish.