Prep Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
6 warmed soft tortillas
100g strong cheddar
Sauce – 2 x 400g tins green tomatillos, drained
Half bunch coriander
2 cloves garlic
1 diced onion
3 green chillies
Filling – 300g cooked, shredded chicken
100g sweetcorn (tin)
4 chopped sp onions
1 finely sliced red pepper
Tbs smoked paprika
70g melted butter
- For the sauce - gently fry 2 chopped cloves garlic, 1 diced onion and 3 green chillies for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 x 400g drained tins of green tomatillos, and 1tsp sugar. Bring to the boil. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Blend until smooth with half a bunch of coriander (add a little water if too thick)
- For the filling – mix together 300g cooked, shredded chicken, 100g tinned sweetcorn, 4 chopped spring onions, 1 finely sliced red pepper, 1tbs smoked paprika, 1tsp cumin and 70g melted butter.
- Assemble – spoon a little sauce on the bottom of a 275 x 200 baking dish.
- Divide the mix between 6 warmed soft tortillas, roll up into parcels and pack into the dish.
- Spoon over more of the sauce.
- Mix together 100g mozzarella, 100g strong cheddar, 100g gruyere and 75ml cream, and spoon over the dish.
- Bake at 180c for about 30-45 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and pickled jalapeno slices.