Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
4 x 150g sea bass fillets
Tsp yellow mustard seeds, lightly crushed
Tbs sherry vinegar
Tbs olive oil
Clove garlic, sliced
500g cooked new spuds
100g blanched fine beans
2 chopped sp onions
Tbs chopped dill
Juice n zest 1 lemon
- Mix together 1tsp yellow mustard seeds, lightly crushed, 1tbs sherry vinegar, 1tsp turmeric, 1tbs olive oil and 1 sliced garlic clove.
- Add 4 x 150g sea bass fillets, leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Fry the fish 2 minutes each side.
- For the potatoes – add 500g cooked new spuds and 2 chopped spring onions to a hot pan, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 100g blanched fine beans and the juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Finally add 75g butter and 1tbs chopped dill.
- Serve with fish.