Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
350g cooked new potatoes, crushed with a fork
100g grated pecorino
40g fresh grated horseradish
25g snipped chives
50ml olive oil
Salad – 1 large beef tomato, roughly chopped
1 clove grated garlic
Zest 1 lemon
Juice half lemon
75ml x v olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Mix together 350g cooked, crushed new potatoes, 8 eggs, 100g grated pecorino, 40g fresh grated horseradish and 25g snipped chives.
- Pour or spoon the mixture into a 23cm non-stick frying pan with a little olive oil
- Cook on medium high heat for 5 minutes then transfer to the oven and cook at 180 until set.
- Finish under the grill until golden.
- For the salad – mix together 1 large chopped beef tomato, 1 clove grated garlic, 75ml extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, the zest of 1 lemon and half of its juice. Leave for at least 20mins.
- Serve warm slices of frittata with tomato salad.