Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
3 separated eggs
2 tbs flour
30g melted butter
120g drained ricotta
1 tsp vanilla paste
Serve with lightly whipped double cream and soft fruits.
- Combine 60g polenta and 250ml buttermilk and mix well.
- Whisk the 3 egg yolks and 50g honey for 5 minutes and add to the polenta and buttermilk.
- Now add 2 tbs of flour, 30g of melted butter and 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- Whisk the 3 egg whites and fold gently into the mixture.
- Spoon into a greased and sugared 1.5ltr baking dish.
- Gently spoon ‘blobs’ of 120g of drained ricotta onto the surface.
- Bake at 180c for 20 minutes.
- Serve with lightly whipped double cream, more honey and soft fruits.