Prep time – 30 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
12 x tsp balls of smooth Skippy peanut butter
200g more of PB
100g soft light brown sugar
30g granulated sugar
Tsp vanilla pste
1 egg (large)
12 normal size white marshmallows
Sauce – tin condensed milk
200g milk choc
- Put 12 x tsp balls of smooth Skippy peanut butter in the freezer when you start.
- Whisk another 200g peanut butter, 115g butter, 100g soft light brown sugar and 30g granulated sugars.
- Add 1 large egg and the 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Fold in 180g plain flour and 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Divide into 12 and roll.
- Flatten each ball, add the frozen peanut butter balls, sit a normal sized marshmallow on top of each and seal up (the dough may crack, piece it together).
- Sit on a greased, lined tray, jointed side down. Leave lots of space as they’ll spread
- Cook at 180c for 9 minutes (they should be just browning on the edges), the marshmallow should be oozing through.
- Sauce – on a low to medium heat, simply heat 1 tin condensed milk, 200g milk choc and 50ml milk together gently until all melted in to a sauce.