Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
2 x Aubergines, cut into long wedges
1 Tbs White miso paste
100ml Olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
200g Greek yoghurt
1 Lime, zest and juiced
50ml Pomegranate molasses
250g Tinned corn, drained and dried on a tray at 140c for 10mins
2tbs Corn flour
1 Tsp Chilli powder
- For the paste- Mix 1 Tbs of miso paste with 100ml of olive oil and salt & pepper.
- Toss the 2 aubergines in mix and griddle for 2-3mins on each side until well charred.
- For the dip- Mix 200g of Greek yogurt with the zest and juice of 1 lime.
- Drain 250g of tinned corn, dry, place on a tray and put in the oven at 140c for 10 mins.
- Toss the 250g corn in 2 tbs of corn flour and 1 Tsp of chilli, then deep fry in small batches at 180c until crispy.
- Serve the aubergines on a big plate, drizzle 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses and a spoonful of the Greek yogurt dip. Top with the 250g of corn, another tbsp of pomegranate mollasses and scatter with a small handful of pomegranate seeds.