Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
2 egg whites
Zest n juice 1 lemon
80g fine polenta
Tsp baking powder
45g flaked almonds
75g apricot jam, warmed with approx. 30ml water
- Whisk 2 egg whites, 1 egg whites, 125ml yoghurt, 100g honey, 60ml oil and the zest and juice of 1 lemon for 3-4mins.
- Combine 80g fine polenta, 110g flour and 1tsp baking powder then add the wet to dry ingredients.
- Fold in 175g blueberries and 45g flaked almonds.
- Spoon into a well greased fluted 22cm tin.
- Bake at 180c for approximately 30-35mins.
- Cool for a couple of mins then brush with a mix of 75g apricot jam, warmed with approximately 30ml water.
- Serve with more yoghurt and honey.