6 x 175g salmon fillets
200g rose harissa paste
Tin washed, drained chickpeas
1 butternut squash, sliced into wedges (unpeeled)
150g feta, crumbled
100ml olive oil
Zest and juice 1 lemon
12 chopped sun-dried toms
1 sliced onion
- In a roasting tin, fry 1 sliced onion in 50ml of olive oil for about 5mins
- Add 1 butternut squash, unpeeled and sliced in to wedges, add another 50ml of olive oil and 100g of harissa. Mix well. Roast at 200c for 30-35 minutes, until the butternut squash is tender.
- Add 200g of honey, zest and juice of 1 lemon,12 chopped sun dried tomatoes, a tin of washed and drained chickpeas and 150g of crumbled feta cheese.
- Rub another 100g of harissa evenly onto 6 x 175g of salmon fillets. Sit them on top of the mix
- Cook until the salmon is cooked, 10-15minutes.
- Serve with chopped parsley (delicious with some rye bread)