Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: Chill for at least 6 hours
3 X Gelatin leaves
100ml Double cream
1 Vanilla pod or 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste
300g Greek yoghurt
Topping – 100g Chopped strawberries
1 Tsp Rose water
8 Chopped mint leaves
50g Icing sugar
50g Chopped pistachios
- Soak the 3 gelatin leaves in cold water to soften (look at pack for further instructions).
- Bring the 100g of sugar, 100ml double cream, 100ml milk and 1 vanilla pod (or 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste) to a simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
- Take off the heat and cool slightly. Then squeeze the water out of the gelatin and mix well together.
- Pour the mix onto the 300g of Greek yoghurt and mix until smooth.
- Spoon into 4 ramekins and chill in fridge until set.
- For the topping – mix together 100g of chopped strawberries, 50g or blueberries, 50g of raspberries, 1tsp of rose water, 8 chopped mint leaves, 50g of icing sugar and 50g chopped pistachios and leave to chill for 20mins.
- Once chilled, spoon the topping onto each pannacotta and serve.