Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
150g chilli sauce
50ml sriracha sauce
20ml yuzu juice
500g cauliflower florets, blanched for 1 minute in stock and turmeric
190g corn flour
Serve with shredded iceberg
- For the batter – Whisk together 190g of corn flour, 90g plain flour, 25g polenta, 300ml of water and 10g salt. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, dip the 500g of cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry for 8 minutes, drain, season and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- For the sauce – Whisk together, 200g of mayonnaise, 50g honey, 150g of chilli sauce, 50ml sriracha sauce and 20ml of yuzu juice.
- Toss the shredded iceberg lettuce with sliced chilli and sesame seeds in the sauce.
- To serve- spoon the lettuce into bowls/glasses and top with the 500g of cauliflower. Spoon over more of the sauce.