Serves: makes approx 30
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
450g minced beef
100g grated parmesan
clove crushed garlic
3 beaten eggs
200g brioche crumbs
Sauce – 225g extra mature cheddar, grated
30g finely grated parmesan
300ml tin evaporated milk
50ml hot sauce (use Franks)
- For the meatballs – beat 2 eggs and 125ml milk, then add 450g minced beef, 200g breadcrumbs, 100g grated parmesan and 1 clove crushed garlic, mix well and mould into 25-30mm balls (no bigger). Chill for 20 minutes. Roll in 100g flour, 3 beaten egg, then 200g brioche bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in small batches for about 6-8 minutes at 165c.
- For the sauce – toss 225g grated extra mature cheddar in 1tbs cornflour.
- Put that mix plus 300ml tin evaporated milk in a pan and warm gently. It will seem too thin at first but will thicken.
- Finish by beating in the 50ml hot sauc
- Serve balls on a stick and dip into the sauce - FILTH!