Prep Time: 20 mins
Chilling time: at least 2 hours
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Tsp vanilla extract
125g 70% cocoa solid choc
2 whole eggs
40g flour, sifted
4 creme eggs (use any of your fave soft centered eggs)
- Melt 125g of 70% solid chocolate and 100g butter over barely simmering water.
- Whisk the 2 whole eggs, 2 egg yolks, 50g sugar and 1tsp vanilla extract for full 5minutes until thick and pale and stable.
- Fold in 40g sifted flour, then the chocolate mix.
- Butter and dust cocoa powder in 4 dariole moulds (150g) shake out excess.
- In each dariole, spoon some mix into the moulds, until about 1/3 full.
- Sit a cream egg, sideways, on top. Then top with the rest of the mix.
- I like to chill them for at least 2 hours and up to 48 hours.
- Bake at 180c for approximately 12-15 minutes.