Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hr 10 mins
2tsp baking powder
175g sour cream
50g chopped hazelnuts
Buttercream – 175g butter
175g icing sugar
- Beat 175g butter and 250g sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 eggs.
- Then alternate 300g flour and 175g sour cream.
- Take a third of the mix out, then add 150g Nutella and 50g chopped hazelnuts to the smaller mix.
- Put the 2 batters side by side in a loaf tin. Gently swirl with a knife
- Cook at 180c for an hour and 10 mins. Cool.
- To make the buttercream - beat 175g icing sugar and 175g butter. When smooth, add 300g Nutella.
- Spread on the top and in the centre.
- Top with more chopped hazelnuts.