Prep Time: 20 mins
Chill time: 30 mins
Freeze time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 6-8 mins
2 chicken breasts
2 egg whites
Salt and pepper
2 beaten eggs
250g brioche breadcrumbs
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbs chopped parsley
Serve with skinny fries
- Chop the 2 chicken breasts into smaller pieces, then pulse until smooth.
- Add the 2 egg whites and 25ml of cream (optional) and mix. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls and chill.
- Blend 250g of butter until smooth. Then scoop into 12 balls (use a melon baller, veg scoop or your hands) and freeze.
- Make a hole in the centre of the chicken and add the butter then seal well back into a ball.
- Roll your chicken in 200g of flour, 2 beaten eggs and 250g of brioche breadcrumbs, before deep frying for 6-8mins. Then drain.
- To serve with skinny fries dusted with paprika.