Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Sauce (makes lots) – 150g yellow mustard (Frenchies or similar)
25g Worcestershire sauce
75ml cider vinegar
Tsp garlic powder
75g soft light brown sugar
12 x 150mm soft corn tacos
2 x cooked chicken breasts, shredded
Salsa - 2 ripe avocados, crushed
4 plum toms, deseeded and finely chopped
4 chopped sp onions
Handful chopped coriander
Juice and zest 2 limes
1 finely chopped birds eye chilli
Head finely shredded gem lettuce
Garnish with sour cream and jalapenos and another squeeze of lime
- For the sauce – heat 50g American yellow mustard, 50g ketchup, 75g honey, 25g Worcestershire sauce, 75ml cider vinegar, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp cayenne, 1tsp salt and 75g soft light brown sugar in a pan, whisk.
- Toss 2x shredded cooked chicken breasts, in a good few spoonfuls of sauce.
- For the salsa – mix together 2 crushed ripe avocados, 4 plum tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped, 4 chopped spring onions, a handful chopped coriander, the juice and zest of 2 limes and 1 finely chopped birds eye chilli.
- Assemble – warm 12 x 150mm soft corn tacos, put some finely shredded lettuce in the middle, then some of the chicken, then salsa.
- Top with sour cream and jalapenos and another squeeze of lime.
- Fold up and scoff.