Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: Approximately 10 minutes
30ml fish sauce
25mm piece ginger in matchsticks
1 sliced red chilli
2 heads bok choi, halved
Juice and zest half lime
2 x 175g salmon fillets
Serve with egg noodles and crispy onions – how much to use
- Put 75g sugar and 50ml water in a pan, cook until it begins to caramelise, don’t touch.
- Add 30ml fish sauce, and a little more water.
- Add 1 sliced red chilli and 25mm piece ginger in matchsticks, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 2x 175g salmon fillets and 2 heads of halved bok choi. Cover and cook for 8 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the juice and zest of ½ a lime.
- Serve with egg noodles and crispy onions.