Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
2 x chicken breasts, skinless
Tbs veg oil
2 x chicken stock pots
Approx. 300ml hot water
Zest and juice 1 lemon
Few oregano leaves
2 x sweet potatoes, cut into rounds about 20-25mm thick
Tbs dried oregano
Serve with greens
- Toss 2 x sweet potatoes, cut into rounds about 20-25mm thick in 75ml vegetable oil, salt and pepper and 1tbsp dried oregano.
- Roast at 220c for approximately 20 minutes until soft and very charred.
- Put the 2x skinless chicken breast between some cling film and bash out until approximately 5mm thick.
- Oil the chicken breasts, season then place in a hot pan. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip over. Add approximately 300ml hot water, 2x chicken stock pots and 60g butter. Bring to the boil, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Finish with the zest and juice of 1 lemon and a few oregano leaves.
- Serve with greens and some thick Greek yoghurt.