Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Topping - 100g flour
85g soft light brown sugar
80g melted butter
Muffin – 120g flour
15g ground ginger
1 tsp baking powder
75g Greek yoghurt
Filling – 150g cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla paste
- For the topping – mix together 100g of flour, 85g of soft light brown sugar and 80g of melted butter with a fork. Keep aside.
- For the muffin– Mix 120g of flour, 15g of ground ginger, 1 pinch of salt, 1 tsp of baking powder and 80g of sugar in one bowl.
- Whisk in1 egg, 60ml of oil and 75g of Greek yogurt, add in the dry mix, mix together and then fold in half the blueberries.
- For the filling – mix together 150g of cream cheese, 45g of sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- Spoon muffin batter into muffin cases only half way up.
- Add the cream cheese filling and top with rest of the batter. Add the rest of blueberries and topping.
- Bake at 180c for approx 25 mins.