Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
1 x Camembert cheese
1 clove sliced garlic
1 Sprig rosemary
Topping- 30g toasted pine nuts
8 sliced sun-dried tomato (also use about 50ml of the tomato oil)
30g toasted pecans
A handful chopped tarragon
Zest half orange
1 baguette, cut into thin slices
75ml olive oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
25ml good quality truffle oil
- Unwrap the cheese, then put it back in the box base and the upturned lid.
- Put a few slits in the top, add the garlic and lay the rosemary on top. Twist a little black pepper on top of it.
- Put the camembert on a baking tray and cook at 170c for about 15mins
- For the topping – Simply mix all the ingredients.
- For the bread – Mix the oils and garlic, brush on the bread and bake at 170c for about 6mins to crisp up.
- Spoon the topping onto the cheese, drizzle with honey and dip in the bread.