Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
500g apricots, stoned
Extra 200g apricots finely chopped
Zest n juice 1 lemon
50ml peach schnapps
1 tsp. vanilla extract
150g thick Greek yoghurt
About 20 amaretti biscuits
- For the apricot purée - Cook 500g stoned apricots with 150g sugar, 50ml peach schnapps and the zest and juice of 1 lemon for about 10 mins on a medium heat until soft.
- Blend this mixture and leave to cool completely.
- Beat together 500g mascarpone, 150g thick Greek yoghurt and 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Now add 200g extra of finely chopped apricots and 10 crushed amaretti biscuits
- Swirl the apricot purée into your mascarpone mixture.
- Spoon into 6 glasses, to serve.
- Leave in the fridge until cool, then serve with more amaretti biscuits and a drizzle of honey