Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
400g fresh taglietelli
50ml olive oil
4 cloves crushed garlic
4 salted anchovies
200g fresh breadcrumbs
Zest and juice 1 lemon
Handful flat leaf parsley
50ml x v olive oil
- Heat 50ml extra virgin olive oil and 150g butter until it melts.
- Add 4 cloves crushed garlic and 4 salted anchovies. Cook for 4 minutes, press the anchovies into a paste.
- Add 200g fresh breadcrumbs and the zest of 1 lemon. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want the crumbs to toast and crisp but not burn.
- Chop a handful of flat leaf parsley, 50g capers and 50ml extra virgin olive oil to a fine mix.
- Cook 400g fresh tagliatelle pasta, drain.
- Add the pasta to the pan.
- Finish with the juice of 1 lemon and top with some of the parsley mix.