Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
115g butter, cubed
25g cocoa powder
125g dulce de leche
3 lion chocolate bars, chopped up
serve with ice cream, caramel sauce and more chopped lion bars
- Melt 150g choc and 115g of cubed butter in a bowl over barely simmering water (don’t let the water touch the bowl)
- Remove from heat, whisk 25g cocoa powder, then 3 eggs, then 200g sugar, then quickly fold in 140g flour
- put half the batter into a greased lined 20cm square tin
- With 125g of dulce de leche, drop dollops of half the dulce de leche randomly over the mix, swirl just a little and add half of the chopped 3 lion bars.
- Add rest of batter, then rest of dulce and scatter on top the rest of the 3 chopped lion bars.
- Bake at 170c for 25 mins.
- Cut into 75-100mm squares, serve with ice cream, caramel sauce and more chopped up lion bars.